Assistant Office Manager, Fulfillment
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Assistant Office Manager who will be responsible for managing our Warehouse located in Braintree. This person will join our People team to ensure a positive experience for our candidates and our employees.
What You'll Do
- Direct oversight and management of Office Operations in our warehouse facility
- Own the space: help us make a great first impression, assign desks, space planning, assist with build out and long term planning for our high growth.
- Drive office efficiencies and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Assist in organizing company events/outings and company volunteer events.
- Create opportunities for engagement for all employees to foster a positive employee experience and culture.
- Manage, mentor and support Office Coordinators to keep our space running smoothly
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of office management/operational experience
- Experience with contract negotiation, managing outside vendors
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive outlook and professional demeanor
What We Offer
Why Work for SimpliSafe:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Employee appreciation events
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits