Call Center Sales Representative
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is seeking motivated, ambitious self-starters who are excited to launch their career with a fast-growing team, right here in the heart of Boston. These representatives will speak with customers who are looking for whole home security solutions. It is our goal to provide top-tier customer service and assist our customers in making the best decision on how to protect their home and loved ones with SimpliSafe. If you are an experienced Sales Representative looking to build lasting customer relationships while helping make a difference in peoples’ safety - this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do
- Answer inbound calls from prospective customers, find the system that's right for their home, and convert to a closed deal
- Create a strong first impression with first-time customers to build long-term loyalty
- Respond promptly, courteously, and knowledgeably to sales inquiries
- Process new system orders and special replacement shipments
- Achieve and provide exceptional customer service while always maintaining a friendly, patient demeanor over the phone with our customers
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience in customer services/sales
- Ability to hit/exceed sales goals
- Exemplary communication & interpersonal skills in the workplace
- Comfort with technology and ability to provide technical assistance for basic consumer electronics and software is critical
- Ability to work well independently and also in a team environment
- Ability to follow direction and expertly address any customer concerns