Contact Center Sales Supervisor
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
To kick-start our contact center management team in Richmond, VA, SimpliSafe is seeking Sales Supervisors that are passionate about our people, our product and our processes. You will be responsible for managing agent productivity, performance metrics, and the professional growth of your team. If you are a strong leader who enjoys managing/coaching a team, setting and upholding expectations to drive success, and building working relationships- this is the career for you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of agents and drive performance based on company sales goals
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Build strong working relationships through communication with team members
- Take escalated calls to ensure customer happiness
- Uphold standards and expectations through SimpliSafe processes
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Foster your employees in personal development and career progression
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of Contact Center Sales management experience
- Good understanding of management practices & techniques
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contact center environment
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.