Retail Account Manager
Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
National Account support role responsible for helping the sales manager develop and execute our strategic growth plans. You’ll coordinate communication, timelines and deliverables between sales, marketing and retail partners as well as facilitate internal cross-functional programs between operations, marketing, finance and fulfillment.
What You'll Do:
- Support and collaborate with the Retail Sales Manager on all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and distributing weekly sales results.
- Owns the promotional execution process in support of internal stakeholders and retail partners.
- Owns managing the end to end sales cycle inclusive of PO receipt & approval, inventory verification, fulfillment facilitation and product delivery to retail partner DCs.
- Manages and mitigates contra revenue by capturing retail chargeback receipts, identifying ownership, and contesting with retailers when appropriate.
- Identify process gaps and implement efficiencies to mitigate shipping non-compliance and resulting chargebacks.
- Serve as the key point-of-contact between SimpliSafe’s retail partners and our operations, sales, and finance teams, managing the logistics and reporting of product returns.
- Responsible for item set up and management.
- Assist sales lead with presentation development for all line reviews, joint business and budget meetings.
- Assist in data preparation, call implementation, and follow up on key sales calls.
- Facilitate and manage the customer escalation process, including resolving customer issues in partnership with Sales Leaders.
- Responsible for developing, adjusting and scaling the Retail Portfolio model.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to communicate in a clear and straightforward professional manner
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Prioritize and organize effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to show judgment and initiative in accomplishment of job duties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel