Strategic Partner Relations Analyst
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is seeking a motivated and efficient SimpliSafer to assist the Strategic Partner Relations Team. Your work efforts will be critical in ensuring we expand our Partnerships efficiently and at scale. This person will play a critical role analyzing metrics, inputting data, and creating reports for the Strategic Partner Relations Leadership. If you are personable, self-motivated, and analytical, this is the role for you!
What You'll Do:
- Track cost of production for Partner locations/LOBs
- Maintain, track and report inventory
- Maintain, track and report FTE for Partner locations daily
- Audit and report on weekly call calibrations across all locations
- Investigate Partner calls that have been escalated
- Track and record metrics across all locations
- Schedule meetings with cross-functional teams and Partners as appropriate
- Perform other duties as required, which may include assistance with program reporting and other administrative tasks
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successful record of reliability and accountability in deadline driven environment
- Full understanding of SimpliSafe metrics, products, and services
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Good judgment