Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the DIY security industry with one mission: to make every home secure. We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
As we continue our hyper-growth trajectory we are investing in a new ERP system. Reporting to the Senior Director, Technology, the ERP Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, sustainment and ongoing optimization of this new ERP system for the company. The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical and system design skills and must be able to effectively turn complex business requirements into a project roadmap with deliverable enterprise-wide solutions, and lead a collaborative, cross-functional team in its execution. The preferred candidate will have strong development and management skills with hands-on experience implementing ERP systems. Project management skills such as creating and managing project plans, resource allocation, and functional / technical design reviews is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for planning, orchestrating, delivering, and sustaining an enterprise-wide NetSuite ERP solution.
- Facilitate cross-functional work with internal teams and external partners.
- Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration and best practices.
- Build strong consensus in collaboration with stakeholders to define efficient and necessary paths forward in the project.
- Drive alignment on scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Assess project risk and implement risk mitigation plans in order to reduce potential negative impacts or disruption to the business during migration of ERP system.
- Define and track project milestones on an integrated, cross-functional delivery plan.
- Support communication plans, education needs, and employee interfaces for successful implementation.
- Serve as project representative to routinely update key stakeholders on aspects of the project
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with previous hands-on experience implementing and sustaining NetSuite ERP systems and modules of similar scope and complexity with demonstrated success
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards in NetSuite
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and interact effectively will all levels of the organization
- No ego approach to solving problems, building and leading teams and driving change
- Proven ability to build world-class teams and effectively manage talent
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading the adoption and automation of new business processes.
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance