At SimpliSafe, we design, develop, manufacture, and sell our own line of wireless, connected home security systems. This includes home sensors, cameras, and locks. Our technology and service platform secures the homes of millions of people across the United States and the U.K
From hardware industrial design and firmware implementation to micro-services and mobile applications, our Engineering efforts are entirely completed in-house from our Boston Headquarters.
Engineering at SimpliSafe is built around small teams within an Agile environment. These teams are proud to own and run the literal "full stack", from designing and building the circuit boards on our hardware all the way up to coding the UI on our mobile applications, and building out our e-Commerce presence on SimpliSafe.com, accounting for 90% of our system sales.
Whether you’re a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Hardware/Firmware Engineer, Mobile Developer or Software Engineer, if you’re driven by solving complex problems at scale in a collaborative fast paced culture, we’d love to speak with you!
As we continue our hyper-growth trajectory we are investing in a new ERP system. Reporting to the Senior Director, Technology, the ERP Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, sustainment and ongoing optimization of this new ERP system for the company. The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical and system design skills and must be able to effectively turn complex business requirements into a project roadmap with deliverable enterprise-wide solutions, and lead a collaborative, cross-functional team in its execution. The preferred candidate will have strong development and management skills with hands-on experience implementing ERP systems. Project management skills such as creating and managing project plans, resource allocation, and functional / technical design reviews is required.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for planning, orchestrating, delivering, and sustaining an enterprise-wide NetSuite ERP solution.
- Facilitate cross-functional work with internal teams and external partners.
- Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration and best practices.
- Build strong consensus in collaboration with stakeholders to define efficient and necessary paths forward in the project.
- Drive alignment on scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Assess project risk and implement risk mitigation plans in order to reduce potential negative impacts or disruption to the business during migration of ERP system.
- Define and track project milestones on an integrated, cross-functional delivery plan.
- Support communication plans, education needs, and employee interfaces for successful implementation.
- Serve as project representative to routinely update key stakeholders on aspects of the project
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of relevant experience with previous hands-on experience implementing and sustaining NetSuite ERP systems and modules of similar scope and complexity with demonstrated success
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards in NetSuite
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and interact effectively will all levels of the organization
- No ego approach to solving problems, building and leading teams and driving change
- Proven ability to build world-class teams and effectively manage talent
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading the adoption and automation of new business processes.
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance