Retail Sales Analyst
- Collect, analyze and report sales, trends and promo data; evaluate performance and provide recommendations to maximize retail business opportunities.
- Develop and interpret simple and complex reports which clearly and concisely show key trends and opportunities
- Provide administrative support as needed to support workflow with key collaborators
- Partner to manage the component sales planning and forecasting process
- Provide brick and mortar and dot.com reporting and identify opportunities
- Partner to manage the sales forecasting and returns process
- Ad hoc analysis and Marketing and Amazon analysis support
- Manage daily sales reporting and forecasting process
- Manage and aggregate monthly spends and reporting in partnership with internal teams
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and sales strategies.
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that deliver insights into the current health of the business and opportunities for future growth
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. Microsoft Excel expert
- Detail orientated, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter able to work independently and the ability to show judgment and initiative in accomplishment of job duties
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!