Systems Manager, Enablement
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is looking for a systems expert to manage our Enablement Team’s growing software stack. This person will play a crucial role in ensuring that there are seamless administration, reporting and maintenance processes for all the underlying systems that are the backbone of the Enablement Team. This role will work with other leaders on the Enablement Team to support the development of a truly differentiated customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Design user facing experiences that are curated for end users of different roles and levels
- Provide data backed recommendations on additions and changes to the tech stack
- Design Data and Dashboard Experiences for stakeholders and users of all levels
- Analyze and leverage data to provide actionable insights for stakeholders, partners and the Enablement Team from across our platforms
- Maintain relationships with platform vendors, as assigned
- Provide primary support for troubleshooting user issues, system outages, etc.
- Support the testing and implementation of new features within the enablement tech stack in collaboration with key stakeholders across SimpliSafe
- Engage in strategic planning with Enablement leadership and relevant stakeholders to thoughtfully evolve our technologies.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of relevant experience; preferably occupied a previous role in administration, support, or operations in the technology industry
- Enablement mindset focused on improving process and the customer experience
- Ability to work and strategize cross functionally
- Demonstrated success in systems management and general operational processes
- Experience with QA & Speech Analytics, Learning Management or Content Management Platforms
- Thrives in a world of ambiguity
- Detail-oriented & Organized with the ability to prioritize and drive forward multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Self starter with a knack for “figuring it out” that works well independently
- Ability to empathize, build trust and provide support to stakeholders and team members when needed