SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: TO MAKE EVERY HOME SECURE.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO SECURE YOUR HOME. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOURSELF.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN BEING DARING INNOVATORS, HUMBLE COOPERATORS, AND DATA-DRIVEN THINKERS. WE GO WHEREVER THE BEST IDEA LEADS US, WORK SELFLESSLY TO GET THE BEST OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AND CONSTANTLY ANALYZE & REEVALUATE OUR EFFORTS.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is searching for a reliable, goal oriented individual that is excited to bring their positive can-do attitude to our Warehouse! The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the operations of Fulfillment in a department including Inbound, Outbound, Returns, and Inventory. They will also be responsible for maintaining positivity and motivation amongst the floor, all while striving to meet goals that drive success within the Organization. Previous warehouse management experience is required.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, implement, and monitor the operations of the department to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Conduct training/cross training for new and current associates to ensure best practices are being followed in safety, quality, productivity and organizational standards
- Assist with creating, implementing, and updating policies, procedures and SOP’s and their enforcement
- Recommend and execute operational improvements/initiatives by reviewing practices, methods, and processes in conjunction with the leadership team
- Develop a strong team culture through communication, motivation and team leadership
- Manage department KPI’s, drive improvement, as well as maintaining inventory and system accuracy
- Communicate daily/weekly/monthly goals to associates and conduct annual performance reviews
- Use our timekeeping software for accuracy as well as plan, organize and coordinate shift activities
- Capture/analyze data regarding high, low, and stagnant productivity as well as their causes
- Conduct operations safely in accordance with OSHA standards.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3-5 years of Warehouse Management and Leadership experience
- Critical thinking with the ability to work with very little supervision
- Experience with evaluating performance, coaching and the corrective action process
- Comfortable setting schedules and assigning tasks/responsibilities for timely completion
- High level of safety awareness and organizational standards
- Enthusiastic leadership style with a drive to motivate others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal among various departments
- Proficient computer skills, Mac and Google docs experience a plus
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
This position is for our split schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday (10 hour shifts).
*Simplisafe strives to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. We provide onsite COVID-19 testing twice per week, daily temperature check, continuous all day sanitation and PPE.