Sr. Manager, Workforce Operations
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Workforce Management Leader to manage the workforce team supporting our 1,000+ person contact center operation. In this role, you will have responsibility for forecasting, headcount & capacity planning, real time environment management, as well as our contact center platform technologies. As part of the contact center leadership team, you’ll be a key player in charting the strategic direction for this high growth and central part of SimpliSafe’s business, as well as lead key business initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Use long range forecasts to develop multi-year staffing strategies, and develop short range tactical forecasting to plan staffing against the forecast and intraday planning to achieve SLA targets.
- Define long-term and short-term strategies and immediate workforce needs in an effort to deliver service requirements and optimize cost.
- Partner with Line of Business managers to support business initiatives, increase efficiency while maintaining high-quality CX.
- Identify & solve issues around Staffing, Call Volume/Abandonment, Day-to-Day management of work distribution (Real-Time).
- Foster an ambitious team environment with an open communication and employee focused culture
- Direct team & support development, implementation & integration of automated analytical reporting, & coordinate with BI resources on data structure & availability.
- Optimize operating structure for WFM and ensure that training requirements for the teams’ development are identified, delivered and met within agreed timeframes.
- Coordinating on technology issues and reporting improvements with internal IT/Engineering Teams
- Lead special workforce management-related projects as assigned
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience of managing the WFM function for multi-site inbound and outbound volume operations (Omni-Channel: Chats, Calls, Email etc.)
- Experience with external clients in a BPO environment, offshore/onshore teams
- Clear and concise communication and influencing skills at senior management level
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to create an employee focused team culture and develop management level employees
- Operational knowledge of major Call Center management systems, both industry leading call routing platforms as well as Workforce systems and other related platforms
- Deep knowledge of Call Center methodologies and operational principles
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.