Creative Strategy Manager, Performance Marketing
You will lead the creative strategy across our performance marketing channels (DRTV, Social, Display, Podcasts, Search, Affiliates, etc.). From brainstorming to the creative execution, you’ll work to ensure our creative is working in conjunction with our media strategy to drive growth and efficiencies across all performance channels.
You will deliver creative that has consistent voice and messaging that drive measurable business outcomes. You will bring innovative thinking to our creative by developing and testing hypotheses to improve our direct response advertising creative.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute creative strategy across all performance channels to efficiently meet growth goals
- Develop and implement creative testing roadmap and measurement methodology across direct response marketing tactics
- Collaborate with media buyers to understand campaign objectives that will inform the creative direction
- Identify new opportunities to bring innovative thinking into our performance creative
- Build cross-functional partnerships to share learnings across other areas of the organization (eComm, Brand, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Craft creative briefs for the creative team to bring your strategic ideas to life
What you'll need:
- Strong writing skills, particularly brief and concept writing
- Strong communication skills and ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to see the big picture and connect the dots to solve problems
- Capacity to identify creative insights and optimize to specific performance KPIs
- Understand audience targeting and message personalization; proven ability to craft creative strategy for different customer journey types
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and the creative best practices within each channel
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to gain cross-functional alignment on the recommended choices and drive projects forward
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel, navigating a complex cross-functional matrix
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS Degree
- 7+ years of experience in driving performance focused creative strategy
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!