Workforce Management Supervisor
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
WFM Real-time Supervisor is responsible for the tactical planning & real-time management of internal and vendor staffed resources to ensure both service level and key performance indicators are achieved on a daily & interval level basis. Other responsibilities include operational, procedural, and data analysis requests to achieve service level objectives, improve efficiencies, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Do you enjoy partnering with operations leaders to deliver great experiences for customers and contact center agents? Reducing friction by building processes and deep relationships? Developing people and digging into data to identify and solve problems? Then you might be interested in joining my team!
This person will lead a team of performers while delivering individually and collaboratively with Operations to provide departmental support including but not limited to;
- Directly manage, coach, & develop 3-4 analysts who:
- Monitor, adjust, and optimize contact centers in real-time to meet customer needs & targeted service levels
- Support day-of and post-day reporting and analysis; including insights on missed goals and coverage recommendations
- Maintain accurate and current account of site staff
- Onboard new agents into scheduling system, configuring the scheduling software to reflect our routing strategy
- Process Emails, Attrits, and Time-Off Requests
- Partner with Supplier Partner WFM teams to ensure accurate network-wide supply inputs and views
- Collaborate with Contact Center Management team on Real-Time Escalation Procedures, Intra-Day communications, and tactical schedule change
- Compile & communicate standard intraday performance updates, daily post-mortem lookback, and risk for forward delivery
- Partner with Contact Center Management team on goal setting and on driving results on key service and productivity metrics (SLA, Abandon Rate, Containment, Adherence, etc.)
- Maintain “call-to-agent” understanding of Genesys PureCloud routing
- Relationship management and workflow of vendor real-time WFM team
- Lead daily stand-up and interaction model with Operations and Partner teams to raise issues regarding Staffing, Call Volume/Abandonment, and Agent Productivity/Performance
- Reduce friction in process and interaction
- Develop simple metrics, thresholds, and processes that drive visibility and automation while providing greater insight into performance
- Document tribal knowledge, formalized cadence for process review, forums to sustain practices across the enterprise
- Develop and maintain operational playbooks for levers, including business continuity
- Work in tandem with the WFM Planning Team to ensure all intervals, over all days, are staffed to meet service goals, and that any tactical changes needed are addressed with urgency
- Ad-hoc requests to support effective resource management within the organization
The following are required for this position;
- 1+ years experience with a WFM Platform such as Genesys, Aspect, NICE, or similar
- 1+ years direct or indirect management experience, setting clear priorities, coaching, and translating leadership vision into actionable steps for team
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as a well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat, and all other forms of media channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation/facilitation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels
- Make sound judgment calls displaying a heightened level of accountability, a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism
- Work collaboratively within a team and across departments, and maintain a positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Suite
- Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach
The following are ideal for this position;
- Experience with NICE workforce platform
- Experience in and/or supporting contact centers
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.