Inventory Control Coordinator
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is searching for a highly motivated, result-driven individual to join our Inventory team! The Inventory Control Coordinator will assist the Inventory Control Supervisor in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our inventory while managing our ERP system. This person will be responsible for the detailed analysis of reports and data to make decisions that drive success within the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data to make informed inventory decisions, while maintaining accuracy and organization in the department
- Use reporting to properly move shipped inventory into “Shipped” location to be decremented
- Audit and report on discrepancies in the sales/shipped reporting
- Creating tracking and reporting on non-inventory items
- Work closely with the Supply team on Inbound Shipments, On hand reporting, and researching any discrepancies
- Assist in creating, tracking, and reporting of daily production numbers
- Perform regular cycle counts and spot checks as well as investigate and resolve any discrepancies or operational challenges
- Work with leadership to develop and execute new bin setups, ERP System, physical processes, etc.
- Use our ERP System to accurately document, post transactions, generate and interpret reports
- Troubleshoot functions related to shipping, receiving, production, consumption etc.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of Inventory Management and ERP/WMS experience
- Excel/Google Sheets experience, intermediate or above
- Strong Math, Communication, Critical Thinking and Time Management skills
- Ability to read and interpret data and problem solve with high attention to detail
- Weekend availability is required
**Please note this position has working days of Wednesday - Saturday.