Customer Service Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service/Sales. The position is with an American Tech company based in Boston, who launched in Manchester in the UK (2019) and want to welcome a new member to their growing team, based on Quay Street. We’re looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our team and help to establish our brand here in the UK and assist customers in the Customer Service Centre.
- Managing inbound and outbound call workflows in a timely manner (Sales/Retention/Activation/Tech Support)
- Selling and upselling our products and services over the phone, tailored to the individual
- Identifying and assisting customer’s needs and requirements
- Troubleshooting products with our customers
- Assisting customers over various channels including email/live chat/social media
- Proactively contacting customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with customers from all walks of life.
- Experience in Customer Service/Sales and Retention
- Must be able to prioritise effectively and work efficiently
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Team player - must be able to follow instructions, accept and apply feedback
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters
- Adept in problem solving and skilled in objection handling
- Strong attention to detail
A customer service representative (CSR) will provide product and service information to potential customers and resolve any problems that existing customers may face involving their security system with accuracy and efficiency.
We’re looking for CSRs that are genuinely excited to help our customers. We’re looking for someone who is patient, empathetic and a good communicator. Our customer feedback is very important to us, so we’re looking for CSRs that can put themselves in the customer's shoes and be an advocate for them when necessary.
We’re looking for someone who is confident at problem solving, which is important when troubleshooting for our customer’s systems.
Our aim is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.