Inventory Control Coordinator
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is searching for a highly motivated, result-driven individual to join our Inventory team! The Inventory Control Coordinator will assist the Inventory Control Supervisor and Coordination team in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our inventory while being hands-on in our ERP system. This individual will be responsible for the detailed accuracy of reports and data to make decisions that drive success within the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Review data to make informed inventory decisions, while maintaining accuracy and organization in the department
- Perform regular cycle counts and spot checks as well as investigate and resolve any discrepancies or operational challenges
- Use our ERP System to accurately document, post transactions, generate and interpret reports
- Work with leadership to develop and execute on physical processes and/or improvements.
- Use reporting to properly move shipped inventory into proper location for proper reduction
- Monitor, track, and report on non-inventory items; assist in creating tracking reports
- Work closely with the Supply team on Inbound Shipments, On hand reporting, and researching any discrepancies
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of Inventory Control and ERP/WMS experience
- Excel/Google Sheets experience, intermediate or above
- Strong Math, Communication, Critical Thinking and Time Management skills
- Ability to read and interpret data and problem solve with high attention to detail
- Weekend availability is required
What We’d Like To See But Isn’t Required:
- Previous Forklift experience
**Please note the working days for this position are Tuesday-Saturday