Senior Software Engineer - Video Analytics & Computer Vision
SimpliSafe is looking for a Senior Software Engineer focused on Computer Vision / Video Analytics to design and develop the software that drives our award winning wireless/IoT home security system.
In this role, you will:
- Research and implement computer vision algorithms and machine learning models
- Find the optimal balance between setting and maintaining a research direction, and day-to-day delivery of robust technologies
- Determine implementation and optimization of algorithms
- Develop new and implement existing algorithms for CV tasks such as Image Classification, Object Detection, Recognition and Tracking etc.
- Optimize code to perform in real-time on edge device
- Deploy models into a production environment that will be used by in a real-time setting
- Collaborate with hardware team to better apply CV and DL technologies into embedded systems
You Should Have:
- Experience taking a computer vision-based project from the initial concept to production
- Experience or strong familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as tensorflow, pytorch
- Experience deploying models on an embedded device such as Raspberry Pi for real-time tasks.
- Experience developing software and algorithms for computer vision, machine learning, or computer graphics applications such as OpenCV, etc.
- Solid understanding of the state of the art in Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Experience with open source computer vision and linear algebra frameworks
- 3-5 years coding experience in one of these languages: Python, C++
- Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
- Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
- 401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future