Who We are
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
(Oh, and other folks seem to like us a whole lot. The Verge, CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their top pick for home security. Not bad for a day’s work).
What You'll Do
- Be the eyes and ears for the brand across all owned, earned, paid social conversation.
- Adopt the SimpliSafe brand voice in every interaction with customers or potential customers.
- Manage communities with attention to detail, creativity and good humor.
- Spot trends in culture and the ways brands can get involved, and use that to accomplish business goals.
- Carry customer service issues with agility and empathy.
- Have an interest in growing your creative skillsets, be it in copywriting, art direction or design
- Content management responsibilities including but not limited to: Scheduling and posting organic content, curating user generated content and crisis management
- Help shape and optimize SimpliSafe’s use of social channels over time.
- Proactively escalate issues, insights, observations and opportunities to the appropriate teams.
- Work both collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams, and independently.
- Grow our community by encouraging prospects through the sales funnel and increasing advocacy of current customers.
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years experience in community management or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Analytical mindset with the creativity to connect dots in unexpected ways
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- High emotional intelligence in interpersonal relationships and online relationships with customers.
- Has a knack for understanding tech features and engineering terms.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Genuine interest in emerging technology, pop culture, internet trends and staying on top of content distribution channels, and paid social formats.
- Thorough understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools preferred (Spredfast, Sprinklr, Netbase etc).
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!