Marketing Analytics Manager
We’re looking for a curious and driven individual to help lead the Marketing Analytics team. You will oversee highly-visible projects (Media Mix Modeling, Attribution, etc.) and will be responsible for transforming facts and findings into actionable insights. In this role, you will directly contribute to our top-line growth and help provide direction to the marketing organization. You will be embedded in the Customer Acquisition team, where you’ll focus on helping us manage and optimize our annual media budget, through collaboration with cross functional teams and executive leadership. You need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively. Our ideal candidate needs to be able to do the following:
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the key project lead across media mix modeling and attribution projects
- Help lead the advancement of digital and offline channel measurement
- Mentor team members to improve their analytical rigor and insight development
- Manage an analytics learning agenda to fuel new ideas for analyses and tackle our most difficult questions
- Oversee and improve ongoing weekly and monthly reporting for senior leadership
- Provide input on experiment design methods used in channel-based testing
- Keep a pulse on market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- Mentor analysts and inspire those around you with your humility
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BA/BS degree; Master’s preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Prior experience managing analysts and long-term projects from start to finish
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Excel and PowerPoint expertise required.
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!