SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: TO MAKE EVERY HOME SECURE.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO SECURE YOUR HOME. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOURSELF.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN BEING DARING INNOVATORS, HUMBLE COOPERATORS, AND DATA-DRIVEN THINKERS. WE GO WHEREVER THE BEST IDEA LEADS US, WORK SELFLESSLY TO GET THE BEST OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AND CONSTANTLY ANALYZE & REEVALUATE OUR EFFORTS.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is searching for a reliable, goal oriented individual that is excited to bring their positive can-do attitude to our Warehouse! The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for the operations in a department including Inbound, Outbound, and all inventory transactions.They will also be responsible for maintaining positivity and motivation amongst the floor, all while striving to meet goals that drive success within the Organization. Previous warehouse leadership experience is required.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate inventory control best practices, consistent with company policy, SOPs, work Instructions, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain an efficient cycle count strategy to assure that the process is performed timely and accurately
- Make system adjustments as required and analyze results of counts to initiate permanent corrective actions; reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Monitor work of all inventory control personnel to ensure achievement of all objectives and provide improvements to the same if required.
- Develop a strong team culture through communication, motivation and team leadership
- Capture/analyze data regarding high, low, and stagnant productivity as well as their causes
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all bin location, and system data integrity.
- Conduct operations safely in accordance with OSHA standards.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3-5 years of Warehouse Leadership experience
- Forklift Experience
- ERP/WMS and Excel experience
- Critical thinking with the ability to work with very little supervision
- Experience with evaluating performance, coaching and the corrective action process
- High level of safety awareness and organizational standards
- Enthusiastic leadership style with a drive to motivate others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal among various departments
- Proficient computer skills, Mac and Google docs experience a plus
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure