Supply Chain Solutions Manager
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
Are you passionate about optimizing and implementing solutions for supply chain related systems? Are you looking to join a fast growing company with a great mission in the heart of Boston? Are you experienced in NetSuite Order Management, Inventory, and Warehouse Management Systems? Do you speak both the technical and business languages effectively and are able to convert your vision into concrete results? Are you motivated by the opportunity to make a significant impact?
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Supply Chain Solutions Manager will report to the Director of Financial Systems and will play a key role in the future state systems roadmap from thought leadership to execution of major components of the Global Supply Chain solutions strategy. You will provide expert advice in systems and solution design, taking to account the entire systems landscape. As a part of this effort, you will build and maintain strong relationships with many cross functional business teams. This will require you to engage with senior leadership and other stakeholders to collect critical requirements, make key design decisions, and identify and implement potential solutions.
In summary, this is a highly visible role with access to senior level management and the ability to professionalize the supply chain solutions in a fast growing, private equity backed company that is expanding globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate high-level business requirements into business and technical solutions.
- Must have a thorough understanding of business processes: Order Management, Inventory, Fulfilment, Receiving, Shipping, 3PL, EDI etc.
- Ability to configure, test and verify functionality in NetSuite and RF-Smart
- Support the implementation and on-going utilization of the Supply Chain Operations functions’ technology applications
- Optimize the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Inventory & Fulfilment process in NetSuite and related systems.
- Lead design discussions and provide insight into best practices for Supply Chain Systems and Solutions
- Explain complex technical concepts in leadership-facing, easy-to-digest language and visuals
- Drive new functionality and continuous improvement efforts for the technology applications and solutions supporting the roadmap
- Provide production level support and conduct root cause analysis on system related issues.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of NetSuite Functional hands-on experience implementing and supporting NetSuite ERP systems and modules.
- 7+ years of hands on experience implementing and/or supporting Warehouse Management Solutions like RF-Smart or DSI.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- Experience with integrations involving NetSuite Order Management with E-Commerce B2C
- Demonstrated holistic understanding of systems including business process management, requirements, testing, data conversion, change management, and other cutover strategies
- Experience building, developing, leading diverse teams comprised of direct staff, 3rd party technical partners and contract staff
- Strong independent analysis skills and ability to dig into challenges, identify solutions and share critical thinking
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and interact effectively will all levels of the organization
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.