Nesting Manager - Monitoring
QA & Nesting Manager - Monitoring
Being safe should be simple. And it is for more than 3 million people, thanks to SimpliSafe. Over the last decade, we’ve transformed home security from an outdated, intimidating industry to something smart, radically approachable and impeccably engineered. We’ve taken on the entrenched industry giants, and we’re winning. CNET named SimpliSafe their Editors’ Choice. And PC Magazine awarded us both Editors’ Choice and Readers’ Choice.
Even as the fastest-growing security company in the country, we retain our small-company ethos: no-ego, hard-working collaborative teams tackling complex projects head-on. We strive to create an inspiring and innovative workplace, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. SimpliSafe recently landed on both Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work in 2019” and Wealthfront’s “2019 Career Launching Companies” lists.
We believe home should be safe. For everyone. And we have the big ideas and brilliant minds to make it happen. We’re changing how people think of home security, one home at a time. We’re revolutionizing an outdated industry that alienated homeowners with contracts that value profit over protection. And we’re proving that, yes, you can get extraordinary home security at an extraordinarily fair and honest price. For the first time ever, home security really feels like home.
And the next challenge we're tackling is the critical alarm moment by launching our own Monitoring Center in Richmond. We are looking to transform the relationship between alarm companies, consumers, and the entire alarm response ecosystem -- and are seeking candidates to help us execute that transformation.
To support our soon to be open internal Monitoring Center in Richmond, VA, SimpliSafe is looking for a QA & Nesting Manager to work with newly hired dispatchers during their first 30-90 days on the job and lead the Monitoring QA Team with both internal and third party QA programs.
What You’ll Do
The perfect candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to design, create, socialize, launch and execute QA & Nesting programs in a home security environment. In this role you’ll be challenged to hire, manage and lead a team that executes on both the QA program and Nesting program. The QA program will measure the quality, accuracy and consistency of our monitoring delivery, both within our Richmond center and with third party vendors. Our Nesting program will prepare our Specialists for the true day to day responsibilities of their job, guiding them during their first experiences talking to customers experiencing real life alarm events.
Prior experience in alarm monitoring / dispatching or a similar business model is prefered.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including including QA, training, directly handling and/or managing teams of Specialists handling alarm events
- Proven ability to build, nurture and iterate enablement programs from the ground up (tie metrics to behaviors, ROI…)
- Working knowledge of QA programs that are integral to Dispatcher proficiency and measurement of a consistent CX
- Ability to effectively organize and support nesting activities for multiple nesting cohorts simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience and proficiency with leading Monitoring software and QA, LMS, CMS & Enablement tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- lWillingness to embrace ambiguity and the opportunity to build
- Passion for our mission of Every Home Secure
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills with an attention for detail
- Professional, confident, and enthusiastic demeanor
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.