Inventory Operations/Forklift Driver
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
****As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in our vaccine record tool, vaccination, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. we will consider accommodation requests.
SimpliSafe is searching for a highly motivated, result-driven individual to join our Inventory Operations team! The Inventory Ops Representative will be part of the team that is responsible for the material flow throughout the facility and the safe handling of our powered equipment. This person will also assist the Inventory Control Coordinators in the accurate management of SimpliSafe’s inventory.
What You’ll Do:
- Unload trucks and ocean containers, and build pallets by SKU/product
- Pick and prepare outbound shipments
- Safely operate forklifts, powered jacks, and maintain forklift certification
- Pick products to replenish various Warehouse Departments
- Maintain accurate records of inventory moves and documentation
- Perform daily safety inspections on forklifts and documentation
- Work with Inventory Coordinators to complete tasks and picks as requested
- Assist with inbound/outbound small parcel shipments
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to frequently lift 50+ lbs and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Some forklift experience required
- Team mindset and detail oriented
- Safety focused and driven
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.