Paid Social Specialist
As the Paid Social Specialist for SimpliSafe you will be the go-to expert for the UK team. You will be working very closely with the Paid Search Manager and eCommerce Trading Manager to develop the paid social strategy for the UK business, looking to continue to grow the brand with a bang! You will also be hands-on in creating exciting, daring and bold paid campaigns across a wide range of social and programmatic channels. In this role, you will run and manage regular campaigns across paid social and display platforms.
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid social and display platforms.
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop and then implement Paid Social, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies that contribute to growth within the UK.
- Use insights to react and improve results daily, weekly and monthly.
- Monitor and drive key metrics. Including Revenue, CPA and Cost Per Lead.
- Optimisation of campaigns to agreed targets.
- Working with agencies and the wider marketing team on asset creation.
- Managing paid social media spend to ensure optimum campaign performance.
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
- Report on effectiveness of paid social campaigns and identify ways to improve cost per acquisition.
- Proven track record within a paid media role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing paid media campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of paid media on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across performance channels including social media and display
- Proven experience of delivering commercial paid media strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics and Google Data Suite
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent