Manager of Loyalty Operations
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to and execute on a multi-year Customer Loyalty strategy, with direct responsibility for 1 or more critical initiatives
- Develop positive & productive cross-functional relationships to accomplish goals and find creative solutions to complex problems
- Build & support a high-performing, highly engaged customer-facing Loyalty team in a positive and inclusive culture where employees can do their best work
- Create and implement process and policies to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency of customer and employee experiences
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes, diagnose problems, and develop solutions at scale
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience; indirectly or directly leading sales teams in an inbound/outbound customer-facing environment
- Proven success building high-performing sales/retention teams
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of sales levers, metrics, performance standards and sales methodology at scale
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills; able to narrow to critical few and make tough trade-offs when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence at all levels to get things done, comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- A growth mindset, ability to navigate ambiguity, and eager to learn, test, and improve
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.