Chat Platform Specialist
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built. So, we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities, and make a huge impact on the lives of all those that we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
This position will assist with management of the digital agent and reporting platform. This role will be working to ensure that our digital agents have the tools needed to solve customer problems in the most cost-efficient and innovative ways, while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will have solid operational business acumen and an innovative spirit in the pursuit of providing the best Digital Customer Support experience possible through enhancing our digital platform and operational experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand emerging trends across the digital landscape and provide thought leadership to innovate the way we service our agents and customers.
- Support chat/messaging system outside normal business hours for ad-hoc requests and system outages.
- Create agent efficiencies by utilizing existing and new platform functionality (smart response/assist/compose).
- Partner with our platform vendor(s). Understand, and influence their product roadmaps, be the expert on the features and capabilities enabled.
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners including training & enablement, quality assurance, workforce management and contact center operations to build digital experiences that enhance the agent experience.
- Drive automation of repeatable processes for agents.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS required.
- 2-4 years of experience working with digital customer contacts and/or customer service operations.
- Analytical and capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a broad cross-functional audience and influence and persuade members at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Saas Customer Engagement Platform Sprinklr experience is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced business and adapting to changing business needs in an agile environment
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.