We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built. So, we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities, and make a huge impact on the lives of all those that we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
As a Sales and Loyalty representative, you will be required to respond to customer’s enquiries giving accurate pricing information to maximise sales within the contact centre. You will need to be flexible in your working hours and maintain the company standards set, you will earn commission based on your sales revenue.
We offer a competitive commission scheme earning a potential OTE £30,000.00per annum with regular incentives that run alongside Commercial activity.
- Answer inbound Sales queues to convert to sales and subsequent activations of service subscriptions.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and sales leads to conversion to system and subscription sales.
- Use a Live Chat function to promote and obtain sales.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first
- Working through Lead emails to proactively contact and convert to opportunities. Will include Leads identified via digital channels such as Social Media Platforms.
- Answering inbound Loyalty calls to retain existing customers.
- Achieve and exceed sales & retention targets and KPIs.
- Identify and utilise all opportunities to upsell.
- Provide feedback to Senior Management around barriers to conversion.
- Completing cancellations surveys to provide management with a deeper understanding as to why customers cancel.
What we are looking for:
Whether you are looking for a new career or to expand your sales skills, we can definitely help. We are looking for motivated individuals who aren’t afraid of a little challenge to join the team. The atmosphere is warm, friendly and fun. We thrive on the culture that we have developed and ensure our values are aligned.
- Call centre / outbound sales experience is not essential as we will provide full training on products and systems, and you will be supported by an experienced team who are perfectly equipped to unlock your full potential, develop your product knowledge, and help drive your success
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with customers from all walks of life.
- Active listening skills are essential.
- We are looking for self-starting, fast-paced outgoing personalities with the ability and confidence to talk to our customers and leads without hesitation.
- Must be a master in needs analysis and objection handling with the ability to turn barriers into opportunities and adapt quickly to verbal cues and buying signals.
- Must work with integrity and empathy with great customer service and the drive for a world class NPS at the forefront of all communication.
What we offer:
- Full training is provided.
- Excellent earning potential and incentives
- Progression and career opportunities
- Immediate start, generous basic salary and excellent commission structure
- Excellent benefits package
If this opportunity sounds like the right match for you, we would love to hear from you.
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.