Customer Support Representative
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built. So, we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities, and make a huge impact on the lives of all those that we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service/Sales. The position is with an American Tech company based in Boston, who launched in Manchester in the UK (2019) and want to welcome a new member to their growing team, based on Quay Street. We’re looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our team and help to establish our brand here in the UK and assist customers in the Customer Service Centre.
- Managing inbound and outbound call workflows in a timely manner.
- Communicating with our customers via Phone, Email, Live Chat and Social Media.
- Supporting our customers technical enquiries and offering solutions.
- Identifying and assisting customer’s needs and requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues with our customers.
- Ensuring excellent call quality and working to achieve ‘first call resolution’ (FCR) on all calls.
- Assisting customers over various channels including email/live chat/social media.
- Proactively contacting customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with customers from all walks of life.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Must be able to prioritise effectively and work efficiently
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Team player - must be able to follow instructions, accept and apply feedback
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters
- Adept in problem solving and skilled in objection handling
- Strong attention to detail
A customer service representative (CSR) will provide product and service information to potential customers and resolve any problems that existing customers may face involving their security system with accuracy and efficiency. We’re looking for CSRs that are genuinely excited to help our customers. We’re looking for someone who is patient, empathetic and a good communicator. Our customer feedback is very important to us, so we’re looking for CSRs that can put themselves in the customer's shoes and be an advocate for them when necessary. We’re looking for someone who is confident at problem solving, which is important when troubleshooting for our customer’s systems. Our aim is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.