Project Manager: Sales and Loyalty
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
The Project Manager is a crucial position on our Customer Experience team, leading the planning and execution of key initiatives in our company’s 5-year strategy. In this high-profile role, you will help build the process and structure to deliver on our promise to make and keep ‘Every Home Secure.’ To be successful in this role, you should be a detail oriented, proactive leader with the ability to switch between tactical and strategic priorities quickly to ensure that key milestones are achieved. You should also be able to translate technical and strategic requirements into actionable plans and clearly communicate status, risks, and open questions to all levels of the organization.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Provide end to end project management support of key initiatives within our Sales and Loyalty organization, including the execution of project plans, managing all meetings and related work streams, coordinating executive steering committees, and helping prepare updates for our CEO, Executive Team, and Board of Directors
- Work with some of the best minds in the business – both internal team members and external partners - to enable delivery of growth & retention outcomes
- Focus the team on what needs to be accomplished and shift focus as priorities and scope change
- Define short-term and long-term objectives and align resources to achieve them
- Determine key project stakeholders and assign roles and responsibilities
- Serve as the liaison between support teams from engineering, IT, legal, compliance, operations, marketing, procurement, human resources, recruiting and training
- Develop ROI and other key metrics to measure project success. Track deliverables against these metrics
- Create and manage a detailed project plan to meet required milestones and deadlines
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis, preparing communication for all levels of the organization
- Adjust project plan as needed, calling out required decisions, escalations, or risks
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Provide a clear handoff of project deliverables to key stakeholders
- Follow and advise others on company and industry best practices
- Other project management support as needs arise
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Project Management and/or Product Management experience
- Strong understanding of project management processes, methodologies, and best practices––and familiarity with project management tools, such as Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Jira, Asana and Monday.com
- Proven ability to complete complex cross-functional projects according to scope, budget and timeline
- Creative problem-solving capability
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while ensuring attention to details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with partners across various departments
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Experience working in a consumer products or technology company
- Experience running projects that include a contact center
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.