Sr. Product Analyst
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
SimpliSafe is a rapidly growing home security company that is dedicated to providing innovative and easy-to-use security solutions to its customers. The company is seeking a Senior Product Data Analyst to join its team in order to support data-driven decision-making across the Product organization.
As a Senior Product Data Analyst at SimpliSafe, you will be responsible for providing insights and recommendations that help to optimize the performance of SimpliSafe's product portfolio. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, and Marketing to understand business requirements and identify opportunities for growth.
The role involves designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining data sources that allow for efficient collection and evaluation of BI data. To provide answers to the businesses’ most critical questions, the analyst will identify, transform and combine data sources, creating dashboards and reports to provide visibility into key metrics and to explore relationships between customer data and outcomes of interest.
Success is defined as thoughtful, accurate, and timely delivery of key data sources and analysis, both as requested by stakeholders and independently driven.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Partner with Product Management to design and analyze A/B tests that optimize key metrics such as conversion, retention, and engagement.
- Analyze large, complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will drive business decisions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports that track KPIs for product performance and user behavior.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to define and measure metrics for new product features and enhancements.
- Support UX/UI design decisions with data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Partner with Marketing to track and analyze the performance of campaigns and promotions.
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science.
- Up to 4 years of experience in a data analytics role, with a focus on product analytics and A/B testing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large, complex data sets.
- Experience with statistical analysis and experimental design.
- Nice to have in the tech industry, mobile applications, or e-commerce
- Nice to have with Elastic/Kibana and Google Firebase/Analytics
If you are a highly motivated data analyst with a passion for driving business growth through data-driven insights, SimpliSafe would love to hear from you. As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of the company and help to make homes more secure for millions of customers.
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.