We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What you’ll do
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Enterprise level role with strong cross-functional alignment
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of Data Analytics Engineers
- Develop and implement an overall organizational data strategy including defining the company data architecture, data catalog, data standards, and data products
- Collaborate with various teams within the organization to devise and advance Enterprise Data Strategy
- Own the definition and accuracy of core data metrics and reports and ensure consistent data creation and governance.
- Partner cross functionally and advise on tools and technology (gather requirements) and build a common data layer and across the company to ensure consistent access and analysis of data.
- Enable data simplification, standardization and access for decentralized analytics.
- Design and build data quality testing and monitoring processes to ensure timely access to quality data for business partners and end users
- Classify data sources based on how they are best suited to answer business questions.
- Analyze the impact of reporting to drive continuous improvement
- Work with Stakeholders to define reporting requirements.
- Educate stakeholders on data availability to broaden their horizons on what reports and reporting capabilities could be leveraged.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical or business discipline.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in establishing enterprise data architecture and standards
- Proven record of transforming a business into a data-driven culture
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead teams, with experience in coaching, mentoring, and developing team members.
- Technical skills to develop Analytics Engineers in the areas of software best practices/governance
- Data Engineers will have a dotted line relationship into this role
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with engineering development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience of using a programming language for analysis
- Experience with big data
- Experience with Tableau or comparable BI tools
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.