We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Our customers are protected by live professional monitoring agents - real people who always have their back. Our professional monitoring center is open and delivers fast emergency response 24/7, and our monitoring specialists are expected to work fully onsite using our advanced technology to keep our customers’ homes secure.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
- Assist with all IT-related concerns in order to support the continued success of a rapid-growth office
- Deliver utmost customer service while responding to and resolving technical issues for internal employees
- Triage, assess, remediate, and escalate tickets as needed
- Utilize excellent communication skills to partner with stakeholders, resolve technical issues, and collaborate with our IT and Network teams
- Ability to work Weekday Overnight from Monday to Thursday from 12am to 10am
What You'll Bring
- A customer first attitude
- At least 2 years of IT experience
- Ability to take ownership and deliver minor projects
- Be flexible and comfortable adapting to different technologies
- Possess both self-direction to work autonomously and a humble, team-player mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to triage when working with tickets and re-prioritize on the fly when things come up
- Possess an understanding of end user support and excel at customer engagement
- Utilize a collaborative, thoughtful, friendly approach to customer service: as an IT Engineer, you’re eager to help an end user in need, however difficult (or simple!) the problem might be
- Enjoy, and have enthusiasm for, continued learning and growth
- Be willing to pitch in- whether it is snaking cables through walls, fixing keyboards, or challenging technical projects
Specifically, our ideal candidate will have some experience (or knowledge of):
- Supporting Mac, Windows, and Chrome environments
- Navigating G Suite and other SaaS administration
- Working with 3rd-party vendors/services/carriers
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.