We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our office on two core days, typically Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, to work together in person, and teams can choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
This position will interest you if:
- You love to solve problems, you are creative in your approach and leverage business partners for insight and execution
- You love to understand how things work. This role will have interactions with product and process owners.
- You have a relentless focus on identifying and automating inefficient and manual processes
- You have a bias towards action. You leverage data to draw insights and are able to pivot quickly based on the needs of our customers and our organization
- You are an innovator. You help determine what is possible and drive solutions to meet and influence our customer expectations.
- You are customer obsessed. You maintain a relentless focus on our customer when making decisions and taking action.
What You'll Do
- Be the conduit between our customers/agents and our Product and Engineering teams to help root cause, trouble shoot, and remediate potential issues
- Identify and drives initiatives and efficiencies that impact our key metrics; understand both short and long term goals
- Build & support a high-performing, highly engaged customer support teams in a positive and inclusive culture where employees can do their best work
- Actively develop our future leaders and drive a high performance culture
- Identify, develop, and execute upon our business principles and long term success strategy of our back office teams
- Drive and communicate results, successes and learnings to leadership with recommended actions for continuous improvement
- Develop and invest in cross functional relationships to accomplish goals and find creative solutions to complex problems through analysis, empathy, experimentation, and bold and thoughtful ideas
- Create an environment where the team knows where to focus, what to measure, and are able to deliver exceptional results
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years of Contact Center leadership experience; indirectly or directly leading tech teams in a back office environment
- Experience developing and executing strategy within a Contact Center and back office teams
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of Contact Center levers, metrics, performance standards at scale
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills; able to narrow to critical few and make tough trade-offs when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence at all levels to get things done, comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- A growth mindset, ability to navigate ambiguity, and eager to learn, test, and improve
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.