Warehouse Operations Lead
Important Covid-19 Information:
In order to support our long-term goals, and ensure our warehouses effectively handle increased demand, we are actively looking to hire additional Warehouse Team Members. We are committed to the health, safety and protection of all of our employees. Our mission of Every Home Secure has never been more critical. Our warehouses remain 100% open because we qualify as an essential service, as we are a supply chain that supports the home security and emergency response infrastructure in the US. Our customers depend on us to stay open, which in turn lessens the burden on emergency responders and other essential service providers.
We are ensuring our Warehouse Associates experience a safe and clean working environment by doing the following:
- We are providing protective equipment (PPE): gloves, gowns, masks, etc. to keep our workers safe
- We are providing cleaning materials at each individual workstation and regularly scheduled time to enable Associates to clean and disinfect surfaces during the course of the day
- We are following all state orders and local guidelines that apply to our business and operations
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning at all of our warehouses including regular sanitization of door handles, handrails, touch screens, scanners and other frequently touched areas
- We have partnered with a professional cleaning company to clean and disinfect all warehouses
- We have restructured workflows to enable social distancing between work groups. We are requiring Associates to remain 6ft from co-workers and limiting the number of people in a break room to no more than 10 at any given time
- We have created a dedicated, confidential communication channel for any of our employees who have concerns related to Covid 19
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: TO MAKE EVERY HOME SECURE.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO SECURE YOUR HOME. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOURSELF.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN BEING DARING INNOVATORS, HUMBLE COOPERATORS, AND DATA-DRIVEN THINKERS. WE GO WHEREVER THE BEST IDEA LEADS US, WORK SELFLESSLY TO GET THE BEST OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AND CONSTANTLY ANALYZE & REEVALUATE OUR EFFORTS.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is searching for a reliable, goal oriented individual that is excited to bring their positive can-do attitude to our Warehouse! The Warehouse Operations Lead will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor with maintaining positivity and motivation amongst the floor, all while striving to meet goals that drive success within the Organization.
What you’ll do:
- Assign various tasks and jobs while motivating employees to complete all work efficiently
- Assist with training employees in job roles and specific duties
- Communicate issues, performance, and metrics to the supervisor as well as other departments to maintain an efficient workflow.
- Strive to meet daily goals while having a keen sense of prioritization for Warehouse/Fulfillment needs.
- Perform various duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Truck Driving (Box Truck, Smaller Commercial Truck, etc) and Forklift experience
- High level of accountability, with attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of leadership
- Experience in motivating others to complete tasks
- Team player; no ego