Contact Center Manager
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
This key leadership position in the SimpliSafe contact center is responsible for leading our customer contact efforts around customer satisfaction and support for various lines of business. This is a critical and high profile role within the business that has a direct impact on the company’s financial health and customer portfolio, as well as having an incredible impact on our ability to achieve our mission of every home secure.
This position will directly manage teams of internal agents that are engaged in customer service efforts, advise on new initiatives, and own metrics across the contact center in our newest office in Richmond, VA.
What You’ll Do
- Direct the management of staff, including recruitment, skill and performance assessment, workload distribution, training effectiveness, professional development, and corrective action.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create outstanding customer experiences for our customers.
- Collaborate with key business groups across the business
- Evaluate team performance to manage the achievement of goals. Establishes and implements business process improvement plans based on metrics and internal and external feedback.
- Assure compliance with all related standard operating procedures, corporate and site policies.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement
- Work with staff on skill and career development
- Perform other responsibilities as required
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of management experience in a contact center environment
- Ability to set priorities and execute work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven, energetic, self-assured professional with high personal integrity
- Ability to develop effective, positive interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing collaborative business teams and leading by influence
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to drive performance targets to completion
- Proficiency in current technology tools for contact center management, reporting tools, common office applications, and presentation software is a plus
- Ability to meet and exceed Performance Competencies
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.