SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: TO MAKE EVERY HOME SECURE.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO SECURE YOUR HOME. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOURSELF.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN BEING DARING INNOVATORS, HUMBLE COOPERATORS, AND DATA-DRIVEN THINKERS. WE GO WHEREVER THE BEST IDEA LEADS US, WORK SELFLESSLY TO GET THE BEST OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AND CONSTANTLY ANALYZE & REEVALUATE OUR EFFORTS.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is looking for motivated, ambitious, self-starters to join a team that strives to increase productivity and efficiency, as well as guarantee customer satisfaction. These individuals will be excited to grow with a high-performing team in our Warehouse facility located in Taunton, MA!
What you’ll do:
- Using our scanning software, scan incoming Customer orders for timely shipping.
- Accurately select materials from supplied inventory to ensure quality and careful packing for our SimpliSafe Customers.
- Maintain a neat and organized workstation for daily efficiency. Restock workstation as needed.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Work collaboratively with peers and upper management.
- Effective communication with all of the SimpliSafe team.
- Be a productive team member in a fast paced environment.
- Strive to meet daily goals while being mindful of safety, quality and production standards.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
What you’ll bring:
- High attention to detail.
- Reliable team member.
- Self-Motivation and strives for success.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to bend, squat, push, pull and reach above shoulder level frequently
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Team player; no room for ego.
*The position is for our split shift: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday with working hours of 7:00am-5:30pm
Employee benefits available are health, dental, vision, 401K match, parental/family leave, short and long term disability and life insurance.