Manager, People Operations/HRIS
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented People Operations / HRIS Manager to plays a crucial role leading our People Operations team. We are looking to hire a passionate Manager, who will be responsible for building and maintaining the processes to support our growth. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly driven with impeccable communication skills and is ready to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment. We are looking for someone who has experience building HR processes, managing and deploying HR systems, overseeing HR specialists who provide front line HR generalist support and cares about developing a world-class employee experience. This role will help create and implement scalable processes across the organization that allow for consistency and leverage amongst teams, as well as focus on automating existing programs and processes to create a system-supported solution. This role will also serve as the project manager for new People programs and initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Design an exceptional experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Responsible for the evaluation, development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS platforms (Greenhouse, UltiPro, etc.) and ensure high-quality data, consistent definitions, and reporting and analytics and integration with external partner platforms.
- Partner with colleagues across Talent Acquisition, Business Partners, Total Rewards, Payroll, Legal and IT to identify opportunities or key problem areas for improvement across people, process, technology and policy areas aligned to the overall People team and company strategy.
- Design standard dashboards and reports for frequent requests of people data and business insights, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements, and prioritization of requests.
- Manage portfolio of ongoing project work to identify cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and build awareness of work across the People team by developing a comprehensive roadmap for process transformation and change management.
- Oversee core internal HR processes of hiring, employee onboarding, transfers, and offboarding for all local and remote employees.
- Project manage our People programmatics, including, company-wide engagement surveys.
- Leverage data driven insights to identify operational weaknesses and help to improve or innovate global people programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of experience in HR operations
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated experience in managing programs
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems and experience working with and optimizing HR platforms (Greenhouse, UltiPro, NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of HR policy and process design
- Strong collaborator with the ability to understand different functions’ needs
- Demonstrated ability to create clarity and simplicity within complex and ambiguous environments
- Experience in change management and in driving projects to successful completion