Retail Reporting Analyst
- Deliver and refine weekly reporting
- Become an expert in our retail reporting platform and make recommendations
around workflow efficiencies
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that deliver insights into the
current health of the business and opportunities for future growth
- Assist in building, validating, and automating various retail reports (ladder
plans, weekly scorecards, dashboards, demand planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with Retail and Sales Teams on various operational and reporting
needs of internal and external partners
- Provide administrative and account coordination support as needed on select
- Manage monthly operations spend budget and invoicing
Forecast sales and inventory for select accounts in conjunction with Sales Team
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree
2-3 years of relevant work experience in Reporting, Operations or a similar analytical role
- Detail orientated; self-starter able to work independently to handle multiple
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Synthesize large amounts of data into trends and initiate action
- Translate business trends in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and modify reports in Excel/Google Sheets
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!