Office of the CEO Escalation Specialist
Our Office of the CEO, Escalation Specialist is a critical role in the overall effort to increase customer loyalty at SimpliSafe. This role is focused on providing excellent customer service to our most escalated customers, helping to reduce overall attrition and elevating the customer experience. In this role you will be expected to represent all members of our Executive team with the utmost professionalism when interacting with our internal and external customers. Our Escalation Specialists will be true experts in the ‘SimpliSafe experience’ - advising customers on the benefits of keeping a security system through SimpliSafe and helping customers personalize their setup. The ultimate goal is to ensure that at the end of each call, every customer feels confident that SimpliSafe is the best option to protect their homes. If you are passionate about the SimpliSafe mission and committed to delivering exceptional customer service, this could be a perfect fit for you!
What You’ll Do
- Provide best in class customer service to customers who have experienced a service breakdown with our Products & Services by thoroughly investigating their complaint in order to provide a final resolution
- Critical ownership of issues raised by the customer and proper follow-up for desired resolution
- Respond to all Agency complaints (BBB, FCC, AG) in a timely manner
- Respond to Social Media complaints (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter) in a timely manner
- Professionally manage difficult or emotional customer situations by probing and uncovering their pain points, building rapport, and negotiating to achieve a mutually beneficial one-call resolution
- Accurately collect data and provide feedback to leadership on the effectiveness of multiple different initiatives
- Take and apply feedback from leadership to continuously improve performance - both individually and of the overall initiative
- Volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; look for and take advantage of opportunities; ask for and offer help when needed.
- Contributes to building a positive, high performing atmosphere; self-motivated with a passion for people.
- Performs additional duties as required by the business to implement new initiatives
What You’ll Need
- Must be eligible for certification in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Tennessee, South Carolina, Virginia, which requires training and submission of your fingerprints to the state to conduct a nationwide criminal background check. Please note that most states consider both the nature and recency of any criminal history during the application process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - this role requires effective communication both verbally and written form as customer contact will be via telephone and email
- Exceptional knowledge of the SimpliSafe product suite & monitoring plans along with great problem solving skills - to help our customers understand why SimpliSafe is right for them, you need to have a great understanding of the product
- Detailed oriented - you are highly observant and able to pick up on minor changes others may have overlooked
- Extreme reliability and thoughtfulness in order to provide consistent outstanding assistance to customers that are in need of personalized support
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.