We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to our growth and help provide direction to our organization. You will join a dynamic FP&A team and will interact directly with cross functional groups and executive leadership. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a business-critical function in a hyper growth, private equity backed company.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Form trusted business partnerships with Customer Experience and R&D leadership teams providing analytical and financial support to assist business to achieve operational goals and strategy
- Proactively look for ways to identify and deliver incremental value creation, e.g., cost savings, operating efficiencies and revenue growth with your in-depth knowledge of the business you support and enable
- Further improve on effective budgeting and forecasting operational process to the CX and R&D organization
- Play a critical role in managing performance of your business partners, e.g., annual budget build and governance, monthly operating reviews, forecasting, and performance to support topline growth and bottom-line profitability targets
- Prepare and compile data along with trend analysis for visibility. Identify business and financial issues as well as develop creative solutions.
- Assist in preparation of monthly performance reporting packages to be presented to key stakeholders including senior management
What You'll Bring
- 2-4 years of experience in finance roles in a subscription business within the consumer product and/or technology industry
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting; preferably 1-2 years relevant experience in accounting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across multiple stakeholders and levels of the organization to get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and capacity to direct, produce, and communicate financial analyses
- Experience with budget and forecast development, establishing KPIs to define success, and profitability & unit economics analyses
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modeling and business acumen
- Team player with an exceptional work ethic
- Intellectual curiosity with rigorous attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Experience with a forecasting/budgeting and reporting tool
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.