We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, to work together in person, and teams can choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You’ll Do
Our Transformation Office (TMO) is responsible for partnering with Executive Leadership to define and govern company OKRs that drive our mission, vision and strategy. We work cross-functionally to orchestrate strategic initiatives that transform our organization. Come join us on this incredible journey!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project manage initiatives to optimize and transform the business from concept through execution collaborating with multiple teams across Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Legal, People, Marketing, and Customer Experience
- Effectively form cross-functional program delivery teams, often involving multiple functionally embedded PMs, by establishing clear roles and responsibilities, decision rights (using RAPID framework), providing templates/tools, and ensuring appropriate resourcing to be successful
- Identify and define key decisions to be made, and facilitate the process by which they are made
- Escalate initiative blockers appropriately to ensure the success of the program and achievement of desired outcomes
- Manage through influence as a change agent to enable the broader SimpliSafe PM community by creating collaboration tools, processes, and trainings that can be leveraged throughout the organization; deliver trainings as necessary
- Partner closely with leadership to measure initiative KPIs and increase visibility to initiative performance against our aspirational objectives and key results (OKRs), informing decision making on company priorities
- Develop a deep understanding of the business strategy and all areas of the organization in order to connect the dots across functional teams, enabling One Team delivery of our most strategic priorities (TMO mission)
- Provide data driven strategic insights on current performance and optimization opportunities across the enterprise.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically requires 8 years of consulting and/or program management experience
- MBA preferred, and Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Demonstrated success implementing large-scale initiatives from concept through execution, using leading practices and industry standards
- Strong relationship management, communication, and training skills with a powerful ability to influence and affect change
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-growth environment and appropriately prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity, escalating appropriately to remove barriers for project teams
- Active listener and fast learner with a desire to understand all aspects of of how the business operates
- Continuous improvement mindset with a willing to challenge the status quo, and with an aptitude for identify process and control gaps and championing improvements
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.