Contact Center Trainer
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer to lead training efforts in our brand new contact center location in Richmond, VA. The Call Center Trainer is responsible for educating new hires on all of SimpliSafe’s products and procedures, executing Call Center training, retraining, and completion of certifications. The Call Center Trainer will be accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery as well as analyzing training outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate product training for new hire classes of 10-40 agents
- Evaluate call center candidates through our interview process in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers
- Execute training testing and certifications
- Continuous retraining for all SimpliSafe call center fields: Emails, Sales, Tech, Retention, Soft Skills, and Fulfillment
- Content creation/revision of training material as needed
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in Contact Center training
- Team player - must be able to follow instructions, accept and apply feedback, and be open to ongoing change
- Responsible, reliable, quick learner and self starter
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent writing skills and record keeping ability for reports and training documents
- Exceptional communication skills, engaging personality - must have great dynamic range and a passion for teaching
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Continuous learner, innovative, motivated and ability to empower
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.