Sr. Manager, Customer Loyalty
SimpliSafe is seeking a highly customer-centric professional to join our growing team in Customer Marketing and Loyalty. In this role, you will define the vision for our ideal experience across channels and touchpoints along the customer journey. You will prioritize customer loyalty initiatives, leveraging data and insights to estimate impact, and partner cross functionally to drive execution forward. You will be responsible for both executing and driving strategy. This position plays a critical role in increasing customer engagement, satisfaction and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Define a vision and roadmap for improving customer loyalty and engagement, informed by customer research insights, estimated business impact, and other available data
- Manage execution of initiatives to ensure requirements are being met and projects are on track for launch, including identifying and addressing challenges as they arise
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer (participating in research, conducting data analysis, and reading/listening to customer feedback) to effectively serve as the voice of the customer during product development or initiative execution
- Research and write detailed requirements that effectively capture the vision for MVP and subsequent iterations
- Develop influential business cases for proposed loyalty initiatives, used to inform company-wide prioritization decisions
- Translate insights across the customer journey into hypotheses that can be tested in-market or pre-market
- Focus externally on competitive and best-in-class companies to inform your customer loyalty strategy
What you’ll need:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in roles related to Customer Experience, Product Management, Customer Marketing, or User Experience Design. Previous experience in a subscription-based business is a plus.
- Passion for data and focus on business KPIs, in order to effectively prioritize projects based on potential business impact
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, user experience, and jobs to be done theory
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this role is highly collaborative in nature across the organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and comfort presenting to large or senior audiences
- Strong organizational skills to support juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree (or equivalent) a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!