- Mine through marketing spend, site, and sales data to find patterns and deliver insights on performance, growth and optimization opportunities
- Automate data collection and reporting into a centralized company-wide data lake
- Design and create dashboards to answer key strategic questions and run point on delivering insights that uncover new investment opportunities
- Use statistical modeling, automation, and analytical best practices to better target customers, optimize spend, and improve performance
- Tackle our most difficult questions and help guide the direction of a massive marketing budget
- Conduct and analyze performance data and present results to senior management
- Measure marketing programs using different experiment design methods
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is simple yet engaging, understandable, and influential
- Endless curiosity. Ability to learn quickly and self-teach
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query platforms (specifically SQL and Python), data visualization tools (Tableau), and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- A no-ego, humble attitude
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’ collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!