Customer Loyalty Specialist
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Our Customer Loyalty Specialist is a critical role in the overall effort to increase customer loyalty at SimpliSafe. This role will be focused on proving out new customer loyalty initiatives within the contact center, helping to reduce overall attrition and elevating the customer experience. Successful Customer Loyalty Specialists will be true experts in the ‘SimpliSafe experience’ - advising customers on the benefits of keeping a security system through SimpliSafe and helping them personalize their setup. The ultimate goal is to ensure that at the end of each call, our customers feel confident that SimpliSafe is the best option to protect their homes. If you are passionate about the SimpliSafe mission and committed to delivering exceptional customer service, this could be a perfect fit for you!
What You’ll Do
- Be on the leading edge of SimpliSafe’s customer loyalty efforts, piloting new initiatives within the Loyalty Department
- Provide best in class customer service to customers looking to cancel their monitoring and proactively manage ‘moments of truth’ in the customer journey through proactive outreach
- Accurately collect data on your calls and provide feedback to leadership on the effectiveness of multiple different initiatives
- Professionally manage difficult or emotional customer situations by probing and uncovering their pain, building rapport, and negotiating to achieve a mutually beneficial one-call resolution.
- Take and apply feedback from coaches and leaders to continuously improve performance - both individually and of the overall initiative
- Volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; look for and take advantage of opportunities; ask for and offer help when needed.
- Contributes to building a positive, high performing atmosphere; self-motivated with a passion for people.
- Maintain appropriate records, prepare required reports, and update customer accounts.
- Performs additional duties as required.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication skills - this role is about trying out new approaches and determining if they work, so communicating effectively with customers, teammates, and leadership is imperative!
- Ability to learn and understand the SimpliSafe product suite & monitoring plans - to help our customers understand why SimpliSafe is right for them, you need to have a great understanding of the product
- Great problem solving skills