Continuous Improvement Analyst
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will work with the Continuous Improvement Manager to manage the intake process for customer issues and opportunities through a variety of customer-voiced channels (contact center feedback, call listening, NPS surveys, focus groups, online reviews, etc.). The Analyst will help scope the customer impact using key performance metrics, data analytics and trend analysis. The candidate should be able to work directly with a variety of teams and communicate at all levels of the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively surface customer issues through intake channels, including but not limited to speech analytics, call listening, focus groups, process mapping, NPS trending, online reviews, and social media comments
- Assist in determining impact of customer issues, including root cause analysis
- Advanced data analytics and trend analysis
- Track all initiatives, following-up on key deliverables and timelines
- Escalate known issues and priorities based on impact to the customer
- Work with leadership to define key metrics
- Monitor feedback loop, ensuring that problem resolution and/or roadblocks are communicated to customer facing team members
- Create and distribute reporting on key metrics to all levels of the organization
- Document the continuous improvement process, adjusting the process based on success/failure of initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in customer service, IT, engineering, product management, marketing and loyalty
- Follow and advise others on company and industry best practices
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of data analytics and reporting experience
- Business process experience
- Able to manage multiple priorities at the same time while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- Knowledge of SimpliSafe systems and current processes
- Demonstrated experience with problem analysis and resolution
- Progressive analytics experience
- Experience working in a consumer products or technology company