- Build and maintain the SEO strategy and roadmap for SimpliSafe.com
- Partner with product managers, developer, analysts and copywriters to execute on improvements
- Track and analyze search performance, keyword rankings, crawl performance, competitive shifts and organic traffic outcomes
- Conduct keyword research to optimize existing content, uncover new opportunities and inform content strategy
- Partner with ecommerce product managers to identify and prioritize technical SEO improvements
- Keep up with SEO best practices and serve as the subject matter expert for SEO across the company
- Uncover link building opportunities
- Analyze competitor SEO tactics and monitor changes in the competitive landscape
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, ideally in ecommerce
- Proven track record of driving traffic and conversion increases through SEO improvements
- Experience with leading SEO tools and GSC/BWT
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple functional groups including PMs, developers, copywriters and analysts
- Well versed in current SEO best practices
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Google Analytics or similar analytics tool experience
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!