Contact Center Business Process Associate
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Our Contact Center Operations team is essential in creating processes and assisting with projects that help increase the efficiency and scalability of the Contact Center as a whole. The Business Process Associate will coordinate, work on and complete projects based on the needs of the department. This individual will also maintain our current process storage, and work on new solutions for the future of SimpliSafe. If you are stickler for details and always thinking about how to make processes their most efficient, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Dig in deep with our current operations to understand pain points and inefficiencies related to processes
- Analyze, organize, document and create process flow documentation that clearly outlines each step in a process
- Create clear and well defined step by step instructions for how new initiatives or new functionality is handled by the end user, including front line agents and/or the customer
- Investigate and understand possible gaps in any given process, or where that process may be failing, and recommend redesign strategy based on those gaps and failures
- Work to understand cross-departmental dependencies that are required, collaborate across functions to ensure buy-in, and ensure appropriate resources are allocated
- Make proactive, independent proposals on contact center and business process improvement opportunities
- First touchpoint for leadership when discussing ongoing business process needs, documentation, updates, etc
- Participate in initiative scope meetings to determine business process needs, required changes to documentation, discuss project timelines, and monitor ongoing progress
- Ensure projects/initiatives adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained pre and post rollout
What You’ll Need
- Understanding of our full product suite and CRM or have 5 years of Contact Center experience
- Ability to work cross-organizationally at multiple levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and G-suite
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation/facilitation skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving, use critical thinking and grit when facing barriers
- Make sound judgment calls displaying a heightened level of accountability, a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism
- Well-developed sense of urgency, sticktoitiveness, and follow-through
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.