SimpliSafe champions a culture of belonging by recommending transparent company practices that drive diversity, equity and inclusion. We aim to create a best place to work environment that allows employees to bring their best self to work everyday. Just as SimpliSafe is committed to building a world where every home is secure, we strive to create a work environment where every person feels secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
The Recruiting Coordinator will join our Talent team in Boston, MA and will be an instrumental part of ensuring a best-in-class experience for all SimpliSafe candidates. This individual will support multiple departments across the organization and will have the opportunity to partner with other members of the HR team and hiring managers at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high-functioning, motivated, innovative People team while gaining a comprehensive understanding of SimpliSafe and our recruitment processes.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the talent team to provide a top notch candidate experience and seamless interview process
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and post to external job boards
- Identify and attend career fairs and other recruiting/networking events
- Schedule all interviews and manage logistical communications with candidates and SimpliSafe interview teams
- Create/send offer letters and facilitate new hire background check process
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the organization and maintain regular communication with recruiters and hiring managers
- Participate in a variety of projects; DE&I, employee referral programs, employment branding, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting/HR coordination
- Strong ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic personality
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
- Ability to work cross functionally with recruiters and hiring managers across the business
- Ability to catch on quickly and "hit the ground running"
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- Previous experience working with Engineering organizations
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives/searches
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS