Contact Center Trainer
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Are you customer obsessed? Do you want to be part of building the framework that curates a positive customer experience through multiple learning approaches? Our goal is to exceed our customer expectations and foster best in class contact centers; we are looking for a Contact Center Trainer to partner with Frontline Training & Management to get us there. This role will be responsible for scheduling, developing, facilitating and monitoring the nesting/training period for new and/or ongoing initiatives & product launches for our in-house and partner contact centers. Your work will directly prepare frontline agents for their responsibilities on the phones with SimpliSafe customers, while focusing on expanding agent’s skills on SimpliSafe products/services, identifying knowledge gaps, and providing coaching opportunities to improve performance and productivity.
What You'll Do
- Manage nesting periods for each NHT/Upskill session type across multiple lines of business and locations
- Partner with Content/QA/LOB teams to develop content applicable to the new hire team function and key responsibilities of the role and/or initiative
- Be responsible for conducting monthly skill-building exercises, providing feedback to leadership on strengths, opportunities prior to class ‘go-live’ date
- Define best practices/tip & tricks for class to reference within first 30 days
- Track participation and documented knowledge.
- Review monthly trends based on class behaviors/observations to update/create additional content as needed or recommending areas of improvement in training content
- Host call calibrations rooted in call flow/QA requirements for each LOB during nesting period
- Maintain and upkeep of scheduling in project management platform (Monday.com) and nesting training resources
- Provide coaching and day-to-day breakdown of what agents should expect after nesting via group and individual sessions, partnering with LOB managers as needed
What You'll Need
- 6 months+ of experience in a supervisor or manager role
- Excellent Presentation & Facilitation skills
- Ability to partner in team setting, independently and cross functionally
- Experience creating schedules and materials for multiple lines of business
- Familiarity with content creation and adult learning methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficiency using Google Suite, CRM, LMS
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training classes simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business goals and extensive knowledge of best practices for the Customer Experience by LOB
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.